Monday, January 30, 2023

Hipfest VI: Back for more comps! - Day Four

Maybe, hopefully, today will be a better gambling day.  Well, it was going to start off right with in-room mimosas!

Kip "borrowed" the fancy glass when we were at Sand Dollar yesterday!

We started our estimated two hours of play doing okay, down a few hundred when we hit this:

Oh yeah!

After this, it seemed like a good time to have brunch.  We went over to Hash House a GoGo and charged it to the room.

Tractor Driver combo!

There was so much food, we basically shared the meals, Kip had some pancake and I had some of her potatoes.  The total was $37.37, not including tip.

We had a few more hours of play after brunch, so Kip had a celebratory cigar:


Okay, that was just a posed photo, I actually enjoyed the cigar:

Victory!

We headed to The D and Vue Bar, our favorite place to play, to hang out for a while before dinner at Andiamo, pretty much my favorite place to eat downtown.

I only hit one quad at Vue Bar, but they were the best ones to hit.

Aces are always nice, even with useless kickers!

Kip hit deuces, so I guess we did okay for about an hour's worth of play.

We had an "early" dinner (5:15 PM) to accommodate one of our friends.  It was an excellent meal, as always.

The ever popular lobster bisque!

Going totally crazy this time (and also because I'll be here tomorrow), I ordered shrimp scampi!

We had some post-dinner Vue Bar play. . .

Well, I have good news and bad news. . .

This one was a little better. . .

It was late, we headed back to Plaza. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment