Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Hipfest VI: Back for more comps! - Day Five

 So we're taking the day off from Plaza and putting in a full day at Vue Bar.

We stopped at Saginaw's at Circa for breakfast. Yes, you can have a Loco moco for breakfast:

There's an egg, so it's breakfast!

We got to Vue Bar around noonish.  It must have been a very uneventful session for me, because this is the only photo I have:

Must have been a brutal session. . .

But, hey, we're back at Andiamo!

Hey, it's lobster bisque!

The New York Strip this time!

It was the end of the month, so I had to blow out the rest of my monthly comps, so I got Victor and myself some Johnnie Walker Blue.

Hurray for Johnnie Walker Blue (comped)!

So this appears to be a short and sweet day, except for the fact that I had A LOT to drink while playing at the bar. I told Kip that I would be, indeed, staggering back to Plaza, which is not uncommon for people on Fremont Street.  At least we made it back. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment