Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Hipfest VI: Back for more comps! - Day Six

Having survived the night, we headed to Magnolia's at Four Queens for breakfast.

I do love me some hash and eggs!

We headed to Vue Bar for more play and sign shenanigans from Roy:


We headed back to Plaza to load my Free Play and get a little play in. As I recall, this wasn't a great session. . .

Didn't hit at $1, but hit at 50c, I guess that's something. . .

A new month must mean Andiamo again!

You know it, you love it, the lobster bisque.

Rib eye tonight!

Cappuccino, because we have comps to blow!

So over the past few years, I've been accumulating these $25 match plays at The D.  Well tonight is the night I'm finally going to play them!

That's a lot of match plays ($875 worth)!

Sadly, the play didn't go well at all.  I believe the Expected Value of the match plays is 46.2%, which is $404.25, I cashed out up $251 (30.4%).

Money, er chips, is money. . .

After a bad session at blackjack, what better way to console ourselves than to have some nice drinks?  We headed over to Legacy Club to blow out our remaining comps.

Side car and All The Glitters!

Cheers!

The fire pit seating!

If you have comps to use, even with the dress code, it's an excellent place to go have a nice cocktail.  A wonderful way to end a night. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment