Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy 2020, and I'm a bad blogger!

I see I haven't blogged since November 2018, and I didn't finish that trip report that I started.  I also missed all of 2019, which had some fun and interesting things:

A February birthday trip to Atlantic City.

A March trip to New York City with my handbell choir.

A March/April trip to Las Vegas.

An April train trip to Niagara Falls, Ontario (with a drive up to Toronto).

A June trip to Ocean Resort in Atlantic City.

A July trip to Philadelphia.

An end of August, beginning of September trip to Baltimore.

A September/October trip to Las Vegas.

Participating in a 10k in Atlantic City in October.

Seeing a rocket launch from Wallops Island in November.

Purchasing a new vehicle in December, well, my wife did.

Going to Dallas for a training conference.

Our end of the year trip to Atlantic City.

That brings us to this year!  And, I'm going to write a report about my last trip to Las Vegas!  I think it will be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment